Dieselpunk: Because Steam Wasn't Dirty Enough!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Congratulations Hana Li!

We are proud to announce that our web site’s very own Hana Li has been declared Student of the Month at the Ruby Room burlesque studio! Check out her interview from their Facebook Page!


Ruby Room: How did you hear about the Ruby Room?
Hana Li: I took a class with Ginger [Valentine] at another studio, and she mentioned that she would be moving to the Ruby Room.

RR: How long have you been a student?
HL: Almost a year. I started at the end of March [2012].

RR: What is your favorite class and why?
HL: Bumps & Grinds - I like learning choreography because it gives you something to build on and then you can show it off to your friends at the end!

RR: What you you like best about classes at the Ruby Room?
HL: They work out your entire body, but they're fun so it makes you want to keep going.

RR: How has learning Burlesque impacted your life?
HL: It's helped me learn that my body is nothing to be ashamed of and that I'm not compromising anything by showing off how good I look. You have brains, beauty, and personality. On top of that, I've found a great community that is accepting of everyone and encourages all its members to grow and find new ways to express themselves.


You're a great student and wonderful person Hana! We're proud to have you as part of our Ruby Room family! Thanks for helping us Keep Dallas Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment